Cancelling your reservation/s
- Failure to receive outstanding balances 30 days prior to your arrival will result in the automatic cancellation of your reservation and the forfeit of the initial deposit.
- Cancellations of a booking received more than 30 days prior to the arrival date, can be processed in 2 ways:
- The deposit amount is refundable, less a $30 administration fee per booking, or
- The full deposit amount is held as a credit to put towards a future stay with BIG4 Launceston Holiday Park, to be used within 6 months.
- Cancellations received within 30 days of your arrival date will result in the forfeit of the deposit and full balance paid.
- Cancellations must be made in writing, via email.
Changing your reservation/s
- Change of dates must be made up until 30 days prior to arrival, subject to availability.
- Change of dates made within 30 days are also subject to availability. Any changes of rates for the new travel dates will require payment of the difference at the time the changes are applied.
- Reducing the number of nights for a current booking, (within 30 days of arrival), will result in a held guest credit for 6 months – these nights are non-refundable.
- Any minimum night stays that were current at the time of your booking will still apply.
- Early departure: No refunds or held credits will be given should you decide to reduce your stay as an in-house guest.