Cancelling your reservation/s
- Cancellations for stays must be made directly with the park and must be more than 30 days prior to arrival.
- The Cancellation of booking/s that are received more than 30 days prior to the arrival date, can be processed in two ways:
The entirety of the initial booking deposit can be placed onto guest account, that can then be used within the next twelve months toward a future booking or, the deposit can be refunded less a $30.00 administration fee.
- Any cancellations of booking/s that are received less than 30 days prior to the arrival date will have their deposit/s forfeited. This also includes guests who fail to check in on their designated day of arrival.
Changing your reservation/s
- Change of dates must be made up until 30 days prior to arrival, subject to availability.
- Changing of dates, special requests, reducing/adding number of guests and early departures all must be made directly with the park and must be more than 30 days prior to arrival.
- During Peak Season/Public Holidays or Special events when minimum stays apply, any shortening of the stay will incur a $30.00 administration/booking fee.